Friday, November 02, 2007

Ding!

Got some lovely news yesterday. James passed the Texas bar exam, and will be sworn in next week. I always knew he would pass-- he is a genius-- but he wasn't so sure. May through July for us was not a time very conducive to studying. Between his graduation, Will's birth, our move from Pittsburgh, Russell and Sarah Jane's wedding, and the advent of the Deathly Hallows, he was kept very busy. So even though I knew, I was relieved to know for sure. Yay James! I love you and am so proud of you!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations James!

Lynn said...

Congrats!

Julie said...

Congratulations James! That's awesome! Hope you guys are doing well.

Ben & Diane said...

that's flippin sweet James

Sarah Kay said...

Hey, saw your blog on facebook. Hope you don't mind a stole a peek. Anyways, Congrats James. Cross your fingers that I'll be able to do the same.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! We are so happy for you both. We hope everything is going well. Jeana, Rob, and Brooke