Sunday, October 28, 2007

Early Halloween

We had trunk or treat last night at the church, and Emily produced an amazing Link (of Legend of Zelda fame) costume in about an hour and a half, which is how long it took me to make Harry's banded bracer for his knight constume. Will was a dragon whelpling--scary.

John (vampire), Russell (wicked witch), and SJ(court jester supreme) came with us and we all had fun.

5 comments:

Barbara said...

Everyone looks great. I wish I could have seen you. Thanks for incluidng John. He appeared to be enjoying himself.
Love,
Mom

Rachel said...

I love these pictures!! Jack's costume is amazing, John looks great (as does everyone else), and you were all watching DINOSAURS again! Wish I was there...

Barbara said...

Rachel - The link costume was an incredible remake by Emily of your old Peter Pan costume from when you sang "I Won't Grow Up" up at Wilshire Elementary Talent Show.

James said...

Actually, that was the plan, but she ended up starting over from scratch because the other one was too big and we couldn't find fabric that matched.

Anonymous said...

Love the costumes, they are great Emily. You always amaze me. Did you guys get a van? It looks like you had a great Halloween! Jeana